Head of the department
The emergency department was created after the reorganisation of the Institute and began functioning as a separate medical and diagnostic facility since October 2017.
The main tasks of the department are:
- reception and registration of patients;
- preparation of medical documentation;
- medical examination;
- provision of emergency and urgent medical care;
- determination of the profile of the hospital department for the admission of patients;
- sanitary and hygienic treatment of patients.
Planned admissions of patients take place according to the approved schedule during working hours, emergency admissions are carried out 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Only highly qualified employees who perform their work tasks diligently and treat patients in a humane and friendly manner, work in the emergency department.
The priority direction of the department’s work is urgent surgical care for patients with cardiovascular diseases. Therefore , immediately after emergency admission , the department’s employees perform functional, laboratory, radiological diagnostics and treatment of patients.